In a around a month or two i'm going to be moving into an apartment or duplex? - around how much would it cost to move into my first apartment
This is my first time in my life) "(even by parents and I would like to know how much money a month, so I know decided to come here and ask how much you spend. Technically, I live with I, for me that will change boyfrined costs, but only a couple, family, regardless of their current situation if we are for what you pay for electricity, electricity, food, car insurance, construction of the pause, break everything and They put the total at the bottom, so that I my own budget, which would be a great help can do.
1 comment:
If you are married to each other rather than two, then you should not pay other bills. The ownership of some things, it gets very complicated when they are separated and moved by you. You have to keep separate their households, as if the two were roommates.
I have a room with a bedroom, living alone in the suburbs of KC.
Here's my budget:
Average $ 3350 per month
$ 200 Food
Rent $ 550
$ 10 tenant insurance (registered paying $ 120/yr)
20 million of clothing (yes, it's a small price, but only new clothes when the old clothes, cut and rip buy)
Gas $ 140 (I drive a company car, so you gasoline for the trip) to pay
$ 10 Oil Change
$ 10 car tag ($ 100 per year in Kansas, provides that property taxes on your car, and I have a truck of 98)
Maintenance $ 80 car has broken (every year, and "a few hundred dollars for the repair of the SA.)
$ 50 Car Insurance (with a check for $ 300 every 6 months)
-0 - Car-replacement (you'll see why below)
$ 40 electric bill
$ 30Water bill
$ 70 gas bill
$ 105 for cable / internet / phone bill
Things from home $ 30
Cut $ 10 (a $ 20 once or twice a month)
Visa $ 1900 (why not a car right now)
$ 95 for entertainment
Post a Comment