I need some help trying to find out what i should by for self-defense? - gurkha knife
I am looking for a knife to cut the night, which I do not keep on the lookout for quality and price to what I will do a good knife for the job when I need it. Appear ignorant, I can not really think about the legality of it. I really want is a nice knife. I do not want to look good in a "wow that's a good way to get the knife" or "seems to see so damn deadly" to .. lol please tell me what u think of my knife, for example, so if you are not recommendations and do not hesitate to tell me that knife. Please and thank you. I have 2 knives into account when a http://www.gurkhas-kukris.com/catalog/pr Gurkha Kukri ... or something like a knife http://dice2.com/1918-WWI-TRENCH-KNIFE-B ...
and thank you again for the help
1 comment:
Care could end up in jail
Post a Comment