How much money should I have before I pay for a gym membership monthly? ? - how much should i pay for gym
I really want to train with this kind of Jiu-Jitsu, but the school costs $ 105 per month. I was only about $ 600 per month and rent is $ 300, then there are the electricity and telephone bills that is another $ 100 per month, and my girlfriend complains when you do not dinner, etc., then other foods but I never enough, to $ 100 for membership in the gym. As the excess money, I would spend in a safe place to $ 100 on a gym?
2 comments:
Stars for the pizza delivery, you may even one day or $ 100 for the purpose of achieving or even do it for a few hours after work, I hope that covers his face gym
I pay $ 179 per month for BJJ, so I Feel Ya. If you no money, I do not. Plain and simple. I also pay $ 30 per month for a gym. If you wish to pursue to get a membership at the gym regularly. If they sold at the BJJ, finding other employment / work.
Post a Comment